We are continuing to ship, but given COVID-19 safety measures in place things are taking a little bit longer. We are closed to the public, but continuing to fill online orders with our small team. We appreciate your patience during this time. Please note we ship/process orders Monday-Friday only. For any time-sensitive orders, please email us directly once you place your order. For General orders, please bear with us, as we are encountering a 24-72 hour processing time in addition to transit time.
Thank you so much for your understanding! We will get through this safely and with glasses full!
We try to keep our shipping prices as low as possible! But bottles are heavy, and require special packing material. Keep in mind that some bottles or gift sets weigh more than others!
Legal Age Requirement
Any shipment of alcohol must be signed for by an adult that is 21 years or older. No exceptions. Alcohol shipments are sent with an “Adult Signature Required” stipulation, and the common carrier used for delivery is required to ask for and verify ID before delivering merchandise. Many of our customers select to have shipments sent to a business address in lieu of a residential address to avoid missed delivery attempts. As a result of the required adult signature, we DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
It is the recipient’s responsibility to receive the shipment in a timely matter. If for whatever reason the shipment is returned back to sender, the outbound shipping fee is non-refundable. Additionally, customers may incur additional charges for cost of return of shipment.
All merchandise from DVNO Wine is sold in California and title passes to buyer in California. By placing your order, you authorize DVNO Wine to engage a common carrier on your behalf to deliver the merchandise to your specified address. We make no representation as to the legal right of anyone to ship or import wines into any state or country outside of California. When selecting to ship to another state, you assume all responsibility for determining whether you may lawfully import alcoholic beverages into that state. As interstate shipping laws are continually changing, please check with an appropriate agency before placing your order.
Please note that interstate and international shipments may incur additional taxes and tariffs from the final destination location. These additional fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- We process shipments Monday-Friday.
- Please be sure to add 1-2 business days of Processing Time** to the transit speed selected. (The FedEx generated delivery date does not include this – we are currently working to resolve this issue.)
- If you are on deadline, please email or call – or make a note in your order.
- Ground shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed by FedEx or DVNO Wine.
- Express shipping methods are recommended for shipments with more rigid deadlines and time schedules.
- If you have an overnight delivery – please give us a call or send an email to confirm details, and ensure timely shipment.
- Please note: FedEx EXPRESS is typically delivered Monday-Friday (special arrangements must be made for Saturday delivery). Shipping Speed only counts week days, not weekends: ex, FedEx 2day picked up on a Thursday will arrive the following Monday. FedEx GROUND is typically delivered Tuesday-Saturday, with no guarantee of timeframe or day.
- We sell fine wine – not museum collectibles. We inspect all bottles prior to shipment for nil-level and quality of labels/packaging. The transit process is not always gentle and slight wear on the packaging may occur. Please note there is no refund/discount for this.
- EXTREME WEATHER TEMPERATURES: In the event of very high (Summer) or very low (Winter) temperatures, DVNO Wine may contact you regarding holding your shipments until temperature ranges are safer for shipping without risking the integrity of the wines. You may also request a hold for up to 120 days, free of charge, by checking the “Shipping Hold” box in your cart, by including a note in your order, or by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Please note that while our typical processing time is 1-2 business days, during the holiday season that can be extended to 2-4 business days due to increased volume. If you are having a package sent via overnight, or have a tight deadline, please give us a call or send an email to ensure that we can work with your timeline.